Diablo, DHS2625CT 2-1/2'' Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
- Diablo's Hole Saws Drill wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, & stainless steel.
- Simplified attachment for the hole saw to the mandrel.
- Deeper cutting depth 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Easier plug ejection, no additional tool rerequired.
- One Snap-Lock™ Mandrel fits all hole saws from 5/8" to 6".
- Variable Tooth design, providing for faster cuts with less vibration.
- Can be used in a drill press or hand held drill.
- Diameter: 2-5/8" (67mm)
- Length: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Shank: Diablo Mandrel
TheToolStore.ca currently ships using Canada Post and Purolator services. Your shipping charges will be displayed in the shipping portion of the check-out process.
$12.00 Curb Side Shipping Across Canada: At TheToolStore.ca you will find the lowest prices on a wide selection of tools and accessories. We set the bar very high for our competitors, making our prices and selection hard to match. At TheToolStore.ca you get $12.00 Curb Side Shipping to most destinations throughout Canada for any order with the following exceptions:
Remote Areas: $12.00 Shipping is not available where ground shipping is not accessible or in remote areas. $12.00 Shipping is also not available to the Territories (Yukon, Northwest & Nunavut)
Heavy Items: $12.00 Shipping is not available for items of heavy weight or items that have an irregular shape - these items will be marked with a . If the item you are purchasing shows you will be required to contact a customer service representative at 1-888- 768-8370 or 519-326-2461 for a rate quote. A $65.00 gate lift rate will apply for heavy items requiring a gate lift to be used.
Residential Charge: In some circumstances a residential charge of $30.00 will be applied to high traffic residential areas.
USA Delivery: Each order will have to be quoted a shipping amount prior to delivery. Customers are responsible for all custom and duty charges.
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR PARCEL WHEN IT IS DELIVERED: IF THE PRODUCT SHOWS SIGNS OF DAMAGE, PLEASE REFUSE DELIVERY AND CONTACT US BY E-MAIL OR PHONE. THE TOOL STORE WILL SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Please contact a sales representative at 1-888-768-8370 or email at email@example.com, if you have any questions regarding shipping.
Still need more information about our shipping? Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!
Because our customers are the foundation of our business we would like to make it as easy as possible to return unsatisfactory or defective merchandise. The Tool Store will refund all costs when returning a defective or damaged product. In the case that a product is not defective or damaged, the customer will be responsible for delivery and return shipping cost.
In order to receive a refund all items must be in the original package and unused. In the case that the product is not defective, all original packaging must be intact and included in the return shipment. You will be refunded the full amount plus taxes by credit card or check, depending on your method of payment.
A 10% restocking fee may apply based on the nature of the return.
FOR PROMPT CREDIT FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Get a return authorization number (RA) by contacting customer service at 1-888-768-8370
- Write the RA on all packages to be returned. If the number is not on the package it will be refused.
- Include a description of the defect or problem and a copy of your original invoice so credit can be given.
- No credit will be issued if product has been tampered with in any way.
- Return to the Tool Store, 114 Erie St. N., Leamington, Ontario, N8H 3A2
114 Erie St N.