Worx GT 18 Volt Ni-cad Replacement Battery WA3127
- The WORX GT 18-volt replacement battery WA3127 is designed for use with cordless Worx Gt trimmer models WG150 and WG250, and cordless blower model WG541.
- It charges quickly and powers your cordless string trimmer or your cordless hedge trimmer through the entire job, without waning or draining.
The Power to Share
- Why pay for unwanted batteries and chargers when you can share them? WORX PowerShare™ technology lets you use the same battery for any 18V WORX cordless tool.
TheToolStore.ca currently ships using Canada Post and Purolator services. Your shipping charges will be displayed in the shipping portion of the check-out process.
$12.00 Curb Side Shipping Across Canada: At TheToolStore.ca you will find the lowest prices on a wide selection of tools and accessories. We set the bar very high for our competitors, making our prices and selection hard to match. At TheToolStore.ca you get $12.00 Curb Side Shipping to most destinations throughout Canada for any order with the following exceptions:
Remote Areas: $12.00 Shipping is not available where ground shipping is not accessible or in remote areas. $12.00 Shipping is also not available to the Territories (Yukon, Northwest & Nunavut)
Heavy Items: $12.00 Shipping is not available for items of heavy weight or items that have an irregular shape - these items will be marked with a . If the item you are purchasing shows you will be required to contact a customer service representative at 1-888- 768-8370 or 519-326-2461 for a rate quote. A $65.00 gate lift rate will apply for heavy items requiring a gate lift to be used.
Residential Charge: In some circumstances a residential charge of $30.00 will be applied to high traffic residential areas.
USA Delivery: Each order will have to be quoted a shipping amount prior to delivery. Customers are responsible for all custom and duty charges.
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR PARCEL WHEN IT IS DELIVERED: IF THE PRODUCT SHOWS SIGNS OF DAMAGE, PLEASE REFUSE DELIVERY AND CONTACT US BY E-MAIL OR PHONE. THE TOOL STORE WILL SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Please contact a sales representative at 1-888-768-8370 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding shipping.
Still need more information about our shipping? Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!
Because our customers are the foundation of our business we would like to make it as easy as possible to return unsatisfactory or defective merchandise. The Tool Store will refund all costs when returning a defective or damaged product. In the case that a product is not defective or damaged, the customer will be responsible for delivery and return shipping cost.
In order to receive a refund all items must be in the original package and unused. In the case that the product is not defective, all original packaging must be intact and included in the return shipment. You will be refunded the full amount plus taxes by credit card or check, depending on your method of payment.
A 10% restocking fee may apply based on the nature of the return.
FOR PROMPT CREDIT FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Get a return authorization number (RA) by contacting customer service at 1-888-768-8370
- Write the RA on all packages to be returned. If the number is not on the package it will be refused.
- Include a description of the defect or problem and a copy of your original invoice so credit can be given.
- No credit will be issued if product has been tampered with in any way.
- Return to the Tool Store, 114 Erie St. N., Leamington, Ontario, N8H 3A2
114 Erie St N.